Symbolic Meaning of Clock Faces & Seeing the Same Time Repeatedly

Written by avenefica on October 30th, 2007

This post is in response to a question from a reader who kept seeing the same time on the clock, and she also wanted to know the symbolic meaing of clock faces

Dear Clock Watcher:

Part of the beauty in number meanings is that they exude vibrations that match up with our own.  Meaning – numbers are like tuning forks….they slow down or speed up according to the level of our attention (the frequency or vibration of our thought).

The fact that the majority of the time when you look at a clock (a symbolic representation of framework, or structure both in dream & lucid symbolism) and you see consecutive like numbers tells us that you have a knack for order – organization – detail – and a need for structure.

Consecutive like numbers that show up repeatedly in our lives in the form of time, usually indicates our need or tendancy to have everything in our lives put neatly into place or a need for control and stability in our lives.

This occurance is typically a message that we either need more order & structure in our lives or things are lining up for us very nicely – we are in a perfect place of congruency & we should enjoy it while we can because this kind of stasis is a gift!

1. Sherry says:

The number 943 comes up in my life frequently (@ least twice a day lol) and has been for many moons, at least 6 years. Was a strange feeling, but this comment about time gives me a peaceful meaning that may or maynot be right. But thank u.

2. jered says:

I truly believe that those that have passed on speak to us through numbers. My best friend was murdered in 2007. His birthday, 3:17. He has been trying to reach me through that number, trying to tell me something, or maybe to get my attention. He was doing the same with his girlfriend, I finally figured out his message – he has not done it since. I have no doubt in my mind there is more after death.

3. steve says:

i see the same time almost every day such as 22:22 15:15 can u tell me what it means plz.

4. amber says:

I kept seeing 333 on my cell phone and I kept telling myself I know iv read numbers mean something finally like after the fourth time seeing this for over few weeks I researched it and that how I found ur website.wich I may add after my research found yours really helped me understand I always come back to you.my life was filled with disapointment 333 helped me realize things were gonna get better an they have I had no car no job crappy relationships with only myself to blame I should add but it all turned around within last cup mts but now it’s like I see 333 or 33 on clocks one time reciet over and over than at a gas station I seen 777 recentally which freaked me out.now I glance up at clock an see 11 mixed with 33 and still 333 now for second time 911.im jus trying to make sense of the drastic diff between meanings of them all showing up so closely together.

5. jody back says:

I dramp that the alarm clock was going off. i can’t remember if there was a time but i do feel i’m going to have a life changing experience is this only a matter of time? I feel i’m leaving and going on a journey, but not sure where and how i’ll live is this determined or is it me to deside. is time running out?

6. angel says:

Hi amber,
    I have been seeing number 11 each time i see the clock too. it is 7:11, 3:11,9:11 and any other number assossiated with 11. I dont know what it means. i found your situation similar to mine. Am just wondering what happened to you.

Hope it is all good luck.

7. lucy marie says:

Everyday, twice a day for the past 5yrs I look at the clock at the same time.12:17. No matter where I am, or what I’m doing. I have an idea what it represents… I just don’t knw why. Its driving me crazy!

Thank, lucy marie

8. Vivian says:

Every time I look @ the alarm,stove,microwave I see 11:11 or 1:11.It just happens! I din’t think much about it but finally I was telling my sister.That’s when I realized!wow what does it mean?Its been going on for a while!

9. Rachel says:

I always look at the clock at either 7:47 or 7:48…in fact the clock on my phone is now stuck on the number 7:48.

10. Manoj Thomas says:

Every day at the same time I look at the cellphone,alarm,stove,microwave or car radio or anywhere else. I see 11:11 am or 11.11 pm.
    I am not sure why i see this everyday.I am sure it has something to do with my life.
    Please answer me.

11. Gema says:

I was laid off work in Nov, 2010 from a job that I hated with passion! since then I suddenly have this extreme desire to go west, The Tetons to be specific. Every time I meditate or ask for guidence, some TV show will come up with a show on The Tetons or Wy.. or a billboard or an email; all points to Wyoming. My friend’s daughter 25, also told me out of the blue she is feeling the call to go there, Tetons or Yellowstone… anybody else out there with the same call?? just curious.

Gema

12. Gema says:

In regards to the repeating numbers, this begin for me about 5 years ago and at the beginning were pairs such as 11-33- and so, later to be 333-222-111 .. not coincidence at all! Try Doreen Virtue’s book “Angel numbers 101″ and she also have several other books on numbers, all very helpful to me,like reading a map! right on target every time!
    I hope it helps.

13. Shantae McClure says:

I have bought 4 wall clocks in the past 2 months. None of them will keep time. They all go too fast and burn the battery out within a day or so. I’ve tried 4 different brands of clocks and always put new batteries in. I’ve replaced a lot of wall clocks in my life but replacing my clock every 2 weeks is is getting to be too much for me. My last 2 clocks only lasted a day before they quit working or got stuck on a number but kept trying to tick. The one before this last one got stuck at 3:37. When I replaced the batteries it worked for a day and again got stuck at 3:37. Now my newest clock is stuck at 9:07. It has not worked for 24 hours and now it has started to tick again but the second hand just ticks in place. I reset this clock 3 times in 3 hours because it had skipped ahead by at least an hour and replaced the batteries twice! I am wondering what is going on spiritually with me and my clocks. Is there something I need to know because I am not getting the message.

Thanks for your help. Shantae

14. Michael says:

Ok… weird, coincidence, whatever it is, Atleast once a day I see on the clock, 2:22. This has been happening for atleast 2 or 3 years, I have done some slight research into the numbers and my own experiences and I do not see a direct link. But whether it be AM or PM, I see 2:22 on the clock every day or night. I never see a minute before or two, and sit and watch. The second I look it is always at 2:22.

15. Bianca says:

every day i look at the clock at 12:26 either am or pm idk wat it meanz but it happens all the time.. its my moms birthday but does that mean anything? idk i really wanna know what it means? help!