Ailia, who presides over the phenomenal Paleothea: the Ancient Goddess blog, is participating in a community blog project encouraging bloggers to share a little about themselves.
Ailia got tagged (by Pietra at Stregheria Pratica) for this fun project, tagged me, and now I’ll tag 6 others (list @ end of post).
Here’s how the community blog project works in more detail:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Now, 6 Random Things About Me:
1. I hate divulging information about myself, but love it at the same time. I think I’m wonderfully odd but hate the idea of getting cocky about it. So, I walk a fine line.
2. I have a compulsive and addictive nature – these behaviors bleed into everything I do. As one might imagine – this can be very, very good and very, very bad.
3. I meditate and find it to be as vital a requirement as breathing.
4. After 12 years, I just quit a high-paying accounting career to funnel my energy into a very different focus. My two other websites: www.Whats-Your-Sign.com and www.TarotTeachings.com are the brain children of this focus. I’m both electrified and scared shitless about this transition.
5. I’m heavily tattooed. I’m convinced I was bleached at birth…my original color is “multi.”
6. I have a container fetish. Boxes send me into orbit. I love to compartmentalize.
That’s some poop on me.
Now, I tag the following folks in avid anticipation of their divulgences! TAG, YOU’RE IT!