One of the beautiful things about working with the meaning of numbers is that they can be manipulated in so many ways.
Using the spiritual meaning of number twenty six as an example for this numerological reading…
If we separate the number 26, we start with the number meaning of 2, which holds meanings of:
The common practice of numerology is to reduce the numbers. To do this we take 2+6 = 8
The number meaning of 8 deal with:
To derive personal meanings of this number – take each number meanings and apply them to your life.
For example – consider the number 2 meanings and ask yourself:
- What choices you need to make in your life?
- How are your relationships?
- Do you need more balance in your life?
Number 6 questions you may ask:
- Am I being sincere in my dealings with others – are others being sincere with me?
- Is there a need for forgivness in my life?
- Do I need to acquire more harmony in my life?
Or, if you chose to reduce your original number sequence…(in this case number 8):
- What are my financial goals, and am I acting in-line with these?
- What is my idea of success, and am I living a life that will assure this ideal?
- What kind of opportunities are available to me right now?
- What patterns are repeating in my life that I need to learn from?
From these questions you’ll begin to formulate a story in which you will flesh out a personal meaning for your number.
Because your number deals primarily with balance, and harmony – you may be inclined to apply this number meaning to your personal relationships.
Numbers can be beautifully simple and blindingly complex – it’s all in our interpretation and how we apply their meanings to our personal situations.
I always recommend playing with numbers. Play with the meanings, add them up, subtract them, mix them up, draw them, journal them, dance with them. Incorporate other tools in enhancing your knowledge of number systems.
It’s like solving a puzzle – numbers are congruent – eventually they will fall into place, and make meaning in your life.